Our Monthly Promotion Gift Boxes are an assortment of our favorite products for each month and are a great way to sample several items at a discounted promotional price! It's like a home spa every month! Treat yourself to the savings on these great products and take time to relax and enjoy!
July's promotion box was inspired by my personal experience as a tired gardener in need of a little extra self-care in the midst of such a busy time of year! This box contains some of my very favorite go-to products at a discounted price for even further enjoyment!
July Monthly Promotion Box includes:
- One bar of Hand-milled Gardener's Soap handcrafted with organic poppy seeds and organic witch hazel to refresh and gently clean the ground in dirt from your tired hands and body!
- One small tube of Unscented Mineral Bathing Salts. I admit that I have been soaking in mineral salts of all varieties for many a night after working all day moving and/or planting flowers and vegetables! This is also the perfect size to use in a foot bath too! Or for those of you that enjoy a good salt scrub, they can be blended with a bit of the Sea Clay Body Mud for a truly luxurious salt scrub experience!
- One small jar of Sea Clay Body Mud since, well we are gardeners after all, and we get up to our ears in mud all.the.time! However, not all mud is created equal! This is one mud bath that your skin will enjoy! It is messy, there isn't two ways about it.... but apply a thin layer and let it sit for a few minutes before gently washing off with our soap and you will be surprised and how refreshed your skin will feel! Since the sea clay is blended with grapeseed oil and organic shea butter, it won't get hard and crusty but will stay smooth and flexible and the essential oil blend is grounding and relaxing!
- One small jar of Unscented Body Butter that feels so good especially on dry or sun-burned skin! (I love all of the varieties of Body Butter and am especially partial to the Joyful and Frankincense blends, but went with the Unscented for the promotion box as not every gardener enjoys the same scent! If you'd like to substitute a scented variety for this, just leave me a note at checkout and I'll swap them for you this month!)
- And last but not least, one mini bottle of Gardener's Freshening Spray. Hand-crafted with the same essential oil blend that is in our Gardener's Soap, the freshening spray has a bright, clean, lemongrass herbal blend of therapeutic essential oils that soothes the skin and helps with bug bites and may even repel some bugs too! My dogs also enjoy a spritz or two to keep them smelling better after a long day "helping" in the yard and it is great for my clothes and their pet beds also.